Shot blasting specialists
Shot blasting is a way to clean, polish and strengthen metal. It is used in almost every industry that uses metal, including aerospace, automotive, construction, foundry, shipbuilding, rail and many others. It effectively erodes away the surface of the item pulverising and removing the top layers of dirt, paint, rust and grime.
Hydraulic Supplies Quick turnaround
A broken cylinder can mean that work grinds to a halt, costing your operation money and wasting time. Therefore, a quick turnaround is important when it comes to hydraulic cylinder repair, and our experts cover the Hampshire area and beyond, including Portsmouth, Southampton, Fareham, and more.
When you arrange a repair through HP Hydraulics, you can be sure there are no hidden costs. With a large range of hydraulic cylinder supplies, we can usually carry out a repair quickly. Whether it’s a hydraulic cylinder re-build or a simple repair, we give you a full quote including delivery before we carry out any ram repairs and can advise whether it’s more economical to opt for a repair. For peace of mind, all our hydraulic repairs come with a three-month warranty.
Clean, polish and strengthen your metal work
Shot blasting and sand blasting is a great way to give a new lease of life to your metal work. With over 30 years’ experience, HP Hydraulics provides an expert service for customers in Hampshire and the surrounding areas. Our workshop is fully equipped for shot blasting and grit blasting, meaning you get the best possible results by choosing us.
Why use shot blasting for surface preparation:
- Eliminates the usage of non-eco-friendly and harsh chemicals
- Provides higher production rates, wider abrasive selection and better blast pattern accuracy
- The finished surface obtained is absolutely free from chemical deposits, scales and dust content
- Facilitates the formation of a permanent bond between the protective coat (zinc, paint, epoxy)
- Increases longevity and durability of protective surface coats as it adheres better to the shot blast cleaned and scale free surface